What does this limited warranty cover?
Angels Investments LLC (“Frisby Audio”) warrants that its products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for the period listed below (the “Limited Warranty Period”).
One Year Limited Warranty Period: One (1) Year from original purchase date
All Electronic Frisby Audio Products unless otherwise stated.
During the Warranty Period, Frisby Audio will repair, replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What about warrantied repairs?
All our Frisby Audio Products are warranted against defects in manufacturing and workmanship under individual consumer use, as per our 1-Year Warranty.
You pay shipping cost both ways, to us and back to you.
5-10 business days will be required for repair or replacement before your repaired product or replacement product is shipped out to you. All repaired or replacement products will be shipped by ground courier service and a tracking number will be emailed to you once the shipment is in transport.
At our discretion, we may ship out a replacement part in lieu of return-repair. In this case, you pay ship cost to mail the replacement part to you.
How long does the coverage period last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Frisby Audio is 365 days from date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 days from the date of replacement, or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse, or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Any product that is not manufactured by Frisby Audio (including, without limitation, any non-Frisby Audio product that is used in connection with the Product)
- Any Product that is not purchased from a Frisby Audio authorized retailer