The Frisby Warranty
All Frisby products come with a 12 month hassle-free warranty.* This includes the repair or replacement and ongoing support of your product.
*Subject to terms and conditions
If a Frisby product is used in the way it’s intended and it breaks down within the warranty period, it’s our responsibility to repair or replace it.
Includes select parts for the same length of time as your warranty.
If something goes wrong, we’ll arrange details to schedule a repair.
All our repairs use genuine Frisby parts, if we cant repair your product we will replace it for you.
What’s not covered
There are, however, some circumstances in which a Frisby limited warranty doesn’t cover the repair or replacement of a product. These aren’t hidden in the small print.
- Purchases of products from unauthorized dealers or seller
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, DIALS, BUTTONS etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the FRISBY Operating Manual. Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended maintenance.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of FRISBY’S control.
Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Use of the Frisby product which is not in accordance with the Frisby User Manual;
- Use of a Frisby product for anything other than normal domestic household purposes in the country in which it was purchased.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Frisby.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Frisby Genuine Components.
- A full range of genuine Frisby spares and accessories for all Frisby products are available.
- Faulty assembly or installation (except where carried out by frisby).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than FRISBY or its authorized agents.
The terms and conditions of a Frisby limited warranty are as follows:
- The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Frisby is 12 months from date of purchase
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase. Please retain your proof of purchase in order to verify your warranty coverage.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty; however, your warranty will be extended for any time your machine is being repaired or retained for work being performed under the warranty.
- Frisby will repair, replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Frisby Products are warranted against defects in manufacturing and workmanship under individual consumer use, as per our 12-month Warranty.
Frisby reserves the right to take any action to protect itself against all forms of suspicious claims, including, without limitation, requiring further verification of identity and details of claimant and qualifying purchases as well as debarment of claim.
The live chat button will appear on the bottom right corner of your screen as soon as a Frisby Expert becomes available.
Our helpline hours:
- 9:00am – 5:00pm MST Monday to Friday
- 9:00am – 4:00pm MST Saturday
To help us address your inquiry as quickly as possible, please include the following in your email:
- Your name
- Order ID Number
- Product model